Computers an independent life
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

كيف يمكن لفاقد البصر ان يقرأ الجريدة ؟

3 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

كيف يمكن لفاقد البصر ان يقرأ الجريدة ؟ Empty كيف يمكن لفاقد البصر ان يقرأ الجريدة ؟

مُساهمة  أمانه يوسف الأحد فبراير 03, 2008 2:24 pm

[left][color=blue][i]Blind people in five U.S. cities are among the
first to enjoy a new service allowing them to make use of three major national
newspapers -- thanks to a clever computer system that brings them the news
over a touch-tone phone. (142K AIFF sound or 142K WAV sound)

Betsy Zaborowski is a Baltimore psychologist who has been legally blind since
birth. She has about 5 percent normal vision and has never been able to read a
newspaper.

But the National Federation of the Blind has spent half a million dollars to
create a computerized system that allows Zaborowski and other blind people to
"read" three major daily newspapers each day.
"I use it when I'm getting dressed in the morning," says Zaborowski. "I have a
speaker-phone in the bedroom, and I listen as I'm getting ready."

Marc Maurer, president of the National Federation of the Blind, demonstrated
how the system works, transforming the three major papers into computer
voices.
Like a voice-mail delivery system, digital versions of the papers are sent
daily to computers in Baltimore by 6:15 a.m. The information is relayed to
regional centers, where it is converted to computer voices.

Users may select one of nine computer voices, Maurer says, "because it sounds
better to you, or you have hearing difficulty of a particular voice."
The system seems more practical than a Braille newspaper, since only 12
percent of blind people read Braille.
"I'd rather have this new system," Maurer says, noting that the size of a
Sunday newspaper -- done in Braille -- would be inconvenient at the least.
The computerized newspaper for the blind plans to go nationwide in the near
future.
[حسب السي إن إن :
إن خمسا من المدن في الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية تستمتع بالخدمة الجديدة التي تسمح لفاقدي البصر ان يتمكنوا من قراءة ثلاث جرائد
وطنية . فشكرا لنظام الحاسوب الذكي الذي جلب الأخبار بواسطة هاتف نغمات يعمل باللمس .
عالمة النفس بيتسي ذابورروسكي من بالتيمور فاقدة للبصر منذ الولادة , يمكنها الرؤية بنسبة 5% فقط و لم يكن بمقدورها قراءة جريدة .
صرفت المنظمة الدولية لفاقدي البصر نصف مليون دولار لتكوين نظام يعمل على الحاسب ويسمح لزابوروسكي و لآخرين غيرها من العميان بقراءة 3 جرائد يومية روتينية كل يوم .
تقول زابوروسكي " أستخدمه بينما أرتدي ملابسي في الصباح . لدي انرفون في غرفة النوم و انا أستمع إليه بينما أجهز نفسي ."
يشرح رئيس المنظمة الدولية لفاقدي البصر كيف يعمل هذا النظام محولا الجرائد الثلاث الرئيسية إلى أصوات حاسوب .إنه مشابه لنظام توزيع البريد الصوتي , و ترسل نسخ يومية من الجرائد إلى حواسيب بالتيمور في الساعة السادسة و الربع بعد الظهر , و المعلومات موصولة إلى مراكز إقليمية حيث تحول إلى أصوات تمكن المستخدمين من اختيار واحد من أصل تسعة أصوات حاسوب لأنها كما يقول مورير " لأنها بذلك تعطي صدى أفضل لك , أو ان السبب هو لوجود صعوبة في سماع صوت معين لديك . "
مقارنة مع براييل ( استخدام حروف بارزة ليتمكن العمى من قراءتها ) , يقول مورير انه يفضل هذا النظام الجديد فهو افضل من حيث توفير الحجم .
يتم التخطيط لأن تستخدم هذه الجرائد المحوسبة على نطاق وطني أكبر في المستقبل القريب .

سؤال للطلاب الأعزاء في ألمانيا ؟
هل توجد هذه الخدمة لديكم في ألمانيا ؟أو هل هناك خدمات مشابهة يستفيد منها فاقدي البصر ؟
Dear students in Germany :
Is this service or any other similar services available for the blind in your country ?

أمانه يوسف

المساهمات : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 03/02/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

كيف يمكن لفاقد البصر ان يقرأ الجريدة ؟ Empty Reading Newspapers for blind people in Germany

مُساهمة  سارة السبت فبراير 09, 2008 2:08 am

The answer was searched by one of my students - Katharina and she sent me a mail a couple of days ago with the following content

Hearing Newspapers / Audio Newspapers

Now there is no need for blind people and the people who are only able to see bad to waive on their daily newspaper any longer. There are the TA, OTZ and TLZ Tagesaktuell (some German newspapers) at disposal monthly – word for word and article to article. You only have to listen. A gadget called NewsReader reads every requested article for you. The device is served with a small keyboard and easy to use. There´s no need for any computer skills: the NewsReader just tells you what to do.

Price: 18,80 € monthly fee

Combi-Subscription only 5,00€ additional per month for with an print-subscription

Subscription Duration: no minimum subscription time

Note: There are special conditions for audio newspapers.

Just left your adress and telephone number and our cooperation partner F.H. Papenmeier located in “Schwerte”, a manufacturer of helping devices for blind people, will give you more information about the NewsReader and its subscription.

Telephone: 01802/987655 (6 Cent/call)

سارة

المساهمات : 3
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/01/2008
العمر : 44

http://sarsura-syrien.de

كيف يمكن لفاقد البصر ان يقرأ الجريدة ؟ Empty Blind people in Lattakia in Syria

مُساهمة  Hani الإثنين فبراير 11, 2008 2:20 pm

Blind people in Lattakia can use computers in Blind People Society,this society has a now computer programme.The programme change the texts into voices and it says what happen on the screen for that blind people can use computers,Internet and read the newspapres

Hani

المساهمات : 1
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/02/2008

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى